A Bug's Life

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

IKEA

15th December 2010

I had My 1st Term Test paper which is Human Factor at 9.30am!!
It Was as Easy aS ABC ^^

The Main event today was IKEA!!
Jas finished her 1st and also the Last Term Test paper at around 5pm and we departed to Ikea at 6pm!!

There's an Minor Car accident on our way there and therefore there's a Big Traffic Jam and it Contributed to the Time Extension to get to Ikea..

I'M STARVING!!!

This Is What Me N Jas Ordered !!!


WOAW!!! 20 Pieces Of Sweedish Meatballs!!! Nuggets!!! Chick~en!!! To-Ma-To Soup!!!
R We THAT Hungry?? @.@

I Got My new luggage bag from GIANT ~ ^^


S$89.90

My luggage NICE Right?? ^^ LOL
Cab home as usual with a joyful smile on my face!!! =)

*I'm Already Hving Holiday Mood When Exams Are Right Here Waiting For Me*
Omg Omg Omg..

Gotta Study Hard & Smart for Now!!
All the best for Term Test Students~~ !!!

3 comments: